Originally Posted By: MarioD
That was fantastic! Who would have thought that a bluegrass song about a graveyard would fly!

The mix is perfect, your vocal was very strong, and but lyrics were what put it over the top for me! WOW! I loved that " Searching for my own headstone" was super as was that last verse! Again WOW!

Super job on this one!

Thank you so much. I really don't know what inspired that line but I wrote the lines pretty much in the order that it is.

Originally Posted By: Rob4580
I'm addicted to that Boom Chicka style.

Great lyrics and love the gravel tone vocal.
Good stuff.
Rob

Thanks for listening. I tried different vocal approaches and this one felt the best fit.

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi gruverider this is awesome peace love it plus+1 mix everything well done thanks for sharing eric

Thanks for taking time to comment. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Clever and entertaining tune!! Interesting juxtaposition of a happy, springy melody with a bitterly sarcastic lyric. Works perfectly! Thanks for posting. Take care. Greg

Thank you. I started the composition by randomly putting a capo at the 5th fret and chording a C at this tempo, and the lyrics cooperated.

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
I'm gonna piggyback on Mario's observations this time! He said exactly what I would have said.

Thank you for listening and commenting.

Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Lawrence,

I like those sarcastic lyrics and of course your voice.
The style is not my genre but it's nicely mixed.
Fine harmonies.
An enjoyable listen.

Guenter

I'm glad that you were able the enjoy it even though it's not your cup of tea genre wise.