GDaddy

if you use the new Command Center to install, then everything gets installed to the C Drive. If you download the installs themselves individually and install them you have a lot more control over where things get installed.

However even then you have to do some post install moving, like the multisamples can be moved off the C Drive to another drive unfortunately then you also have to do a few simple edits to the registry, and there's some other minor "hacks" like that. Depends on how much you want to get this stuff off of the C Drive.

EDIT

IF you DID use the Command Center then the installs for everything you installed are in

C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads

You can then simply uninstall everything (use windows uninstall) and RE-INSTALL where you want (and about half will go to where you really want it without still putting copies on your C drive. THEN if you do updates those things will mainly follwo your OLDER paths.

I've already installed, removed, and reinstalled with and without Command Center about over half a dozen times. To see HOW CC works, to see where things get installed, to test the isntallers, and to correct paths where CC install overwrote my previous path chose. Note there has already been a SONAR PROGRAM update since release last week as mainly to support the Anderton collection update.

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 01/22/15 06:31 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20