Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Really nice work....

loved everything about this production.

Good writing too... back in the day Loretta would have been all over this.

Thanks Herb. We appreciate it. Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
SWEEEEEEET from start to finish!! Cute, funny, romantic, and as said "radio ready". Mix is superb, vocals blend sooooo sweetly! If there's anything wrong with this one, I have no idea what it is. Awesome job! And as a bonus, I got to hear WHO I ONCE WAS again, and that was again a treat. Love what you guys are doing. Take care. Greg

Greg, It really is unfortunate that this style is on the way out. The only place you would ever hear anything like this is Texas. I hope they can keep it alive. Tom
Originally Posted By: gruverider
What can I say but Spectacular! I love that ol' style country! You guys have gone above and beyond! Super lyrics and super vibe!

All I can do is shake my head in amazement!

Lawrence, Don't shake your head too much. We just recently got you back and we don't want you to hurt yourself. Thanks, Tom
Originally Posted By: c_fogle
It sounds like a Ray Price song from the first steel guitar lick. This is a nice write and even flowing tune that pulls a bit of the bluegrass voice of Janice out.

Great country flavor.

Charlie

As I said Ray Price was on my mind the entire time. I know you would have picked up on that whether I said anything or not. Thanks Charlie, Tom