PG Music released an optional 6.5 GB download of demo audio Friday, January 23, 2015. The download is available ++ HERE ++ . I haven't seen the download announced anywhere else in the forum.

Per the download page: "This is an entirely optional zip download. It is mainly to benefit customers who use Band-in-a-Box on an offline computer (e.g. a studio computer that isn't connected to the internet).

With some of the style demo functions (for example, double-clicking on a style in the StylePicker), Band-in-a-Box will search online if it doesn't find the demo on your local hard disk. There are a few reasons why you might not have a particular demo on your local disk; perhaps you don't own that style but still want to audition it, or maybe you ordered a download-only copy of the program.

We have provided two ways you can get the files, you can either download the full 6.5 GB set of demo files as a single zip, or you can download the smaller separate zip below.

How to Install the Style Demos:

The zip file has two folders: "Style Demos Audio" and "RealDrums Demos Audio". Simply unzip the file and copy/merge those two folders INTO your RealTracks\Data folder. So for example if you kept the default install location for Band-in-a-Box you will have these two folders, each with a bunch of WMA files in it:

C:\bb\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio
C:\bb\RealTracks\Data\RealDrums Demos Audio"

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home