Hi Steve!

Glad to hear something from you again! Everything you've ever posted has been superb, and this song is too! I'll start by agreeing with Floyd, who said:
Quote:
Steve,

Always great to see you back...

A beautiful song. An elegant write.

Your typically beautiful vocals and orchestration. Your strings are always so tastefully done and perfect for the song.

Studio quality everything. A joy to listen to.

floyd

The Garritan strings in this add a lot of richness and tonal variability to the song... I've been trying to squeak by with regular ol' GM strings, but there is no comparison... next to your songwriting (which is the star of the show) the strings are clearly the co-star from my point of view.

One of the things that I always notice about your songs is that in spite of the layers of instruments you may include in a song, everythings comes in and out of the mix seamlessly. Finding the right spot in the mix for each track is an art you seem to fully understand.

And of course, I like the fact that your songs are usually about faith and family. Are you familiar with Fernando Ortega? This song reminded me of some of his music.

You should talk to Garritan about getting an endorsement deal.. because I'm gonna go buy what I just heard... wink You may be their best salesman.