Originally Posted By: gruverider
What can I say but Spectacular! I love that ol' style country! You guys have gone above and beyond! Super lyrics and super vibe!

All I can do is shake my head in amazement!

Thanks Lawrence!

J&B

Originally Posted By: c_fogle
It sounds like a Ray Price song from the first steel guitar lick. This is a nice write and even flowing tune that pulls a bit of the bluegrass voice of Janice out.

Great country flavor.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. Tom nailed the vibe!

J&B

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Guys, this is fantastic! Sounds like a Nashville song from the late 60s / early 70s... Great sound!

Bob

Thanks Bob. Not much of that style left around at all.

J&B

Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Tom, Janice & Bud,

very nice lyrics. Made me smile.
And a pro production. Janice's voice and Tommy's guitars make it sound radio ready.

Guenter

Thanks Guenter. Bringing on a smile is always good!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Wow! This is an awesome song on every level (I Know the word "awesome" has become overused, but in this case it's totally accurate)

The lyrics are cleverly written (I guess by Tommy?)
and flawlessly delivered by Janice

Love that walking bass line echoed by the piano!

And that pedal steel! Tommy, when I visit you'll have to play that for me! I tried to learn pedal steel back in 72 and gave up... and what you are doing is far from being the easy stuff! Just thrilling to hear when somebody can make a pedal steel sing (and you can!)

I sound like a broken record, but y'all need to make a compilation of your best collabs and see if you can't market them... you're better than anything I hear in the radio!

Thanks so much Pat. Yes, Tom wrote the lyric and Janice made up the melody. And then Tom did a heckuva job with the production.

J&B