Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi All.

Haven't had time to listen in for ages and this is the first one I picked up on when I logged in. What a winner.

Obviously, you know by now that I'm always gonna love Janice's voice, but there's so much else to like here as well. But although every constituent part of this is top notch, the thing which possibly impressed me most was just how professional the finished product was. There's absolutely nothing about this track which says "demo" or BiaB. Radio Ready has been mentioned already, but this is SO commercial. I could really see this earning big money.

Many congrats to all involved.

ROG.

ROG, Thanks so much for the wonderful words. The three of us sure wish they played this style on the radio. As I mentioned earlier I don't think you will hear anything close to this unless you are in Texas. Thanks again, Tom
Originally Posted By: Achordocaster
Hey Guys,

It's all been said and I agree with all of it! grin
I grew up listening to this style of music (my mom LOVED Ray Price) and spent many years playing it... I still think it's one of the funnest styles to play.

Great Job!

Greg

You are so right Greg. This style is a blast to play. When you get caught up in the swing, the groove carries you along with it. Thanks, Tom

Last edited by tommyad; 02/02/15 04:09 PM.