I have been trying unsuccessfully to test my 64 bit VSTs (most of which are in Cakewalk's Sonar X3). They do work and sound good when set up but when I go to a different track (say drums then go to guitar), the dialog box for the plugins freezes. It eventually gives me this message:

Dispatcher opcode 15 failed (PX-64 Percussion Strip/1129803891).

The plugin dialog box shows jBridge is there and working. I have looked at the settings for jBridge in that dialog box and it mentions a problem with opcode 19 and to check the checkbox if that is a problem in the VST. (I am guessing at what all those settings mean anyway.)

If I keep messing around with the dialog box, eventually the whole BiaB program crashes to desktop but is still running as a background process. I then have to restart the computer to clear out the memory.

My system is home built Gigabyte GA-X58A mobo, i7 processor, 12 gigs of RAM, 3 internal HDs and two external HDs running on Windows 7 Professional. Sound card is Onyx 1640 firewire and graphics card is GTX 470 Geforce PCIe card.

Has anyone experience this kind of problem or is it associated with the fact that Sonar VSTs should not be used in BiaB 2015?

Thanks,

RichR