Originally Posted By: ROG
I really do like it when a bit of "Rock" gets mixed into your songs and there's absolutely nothing in this which I didn't like. Everything is up to your usual high standard of professionalism.

Maybe a solo would have been nice? It's such a good track to solo over, I found myself desperately wanting to put one in!

Still a great track though. ROG.

Thanks, ROG - always enjoy your take on a song... It's interesting (to me) that this one has you looking for a lead (so to speak). From the get-go, I arranged this without a lead spot. Partly because the opening "signature" plays in a number of places through the song (not sure anyone actually noticed that) and it seemed "long-ish" to me, so I chose to leave it as "the guitar part" and not add another. Plus the modulation gives some of the variety that a standard lead typically provides... And so... the song come in at around 3:20 which is getting to the time limits in the "world I used to live in"...and I still seem to have that firmly in my head...old dog, ya know...

I'll look for another that you can jump in on...

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Originally Posted By: ROG

Maybe a solo would have been nice? It's such a good track to solo over, I found myself desperately wanting to put one in!

Yup.... my thoughts exactly.... coulda laid one down for you bro.....

See above... (but thanks)