Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Floyd

Another Masterpiece!

Sensational Lyrics
Sensational Melody
Sensational Build
Sensational Vocals
Sensational Mix

You've been working overtime on this, you must have.
Yes, you should put it up for air-play
This is another one of those 'really stand-out' songs on the User Showcase.

Great job Floyd.

Trevor

Trevor - wow - have to say, that has got to be one of my favorite reviews I've ever gotten... I do appreciate it - thanks for dropping by!

Originally Posted By: stratos
Great voice. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Uffe...

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
if we could cut it down the middle, divide it with a fence
maybe my heart would stand half a chance...

As much as I loved the song through and through (AND I DID), this is one of the best bridges I've ever heard....short, concise, great alternative angle on the theme...Brilliant!
The rest of the song is excellent as well. We've all experienced that painful reality of having to be around someone who still turns your world upside down in a town, a team, a class, a workplace, whatever. This song perfectly taps into that painful emotion. Beautifully crafted lyric and flawless use of "the band" to bring the song to life. Another home run Floyd!! Take care. Greg

+1, I also loved the bridge. Everything here is of pro quality. The writing , the vocals, the arrangement, and the mix couldn't be better. Please explain a little more about building the drum track. There is much to be learned here. The level of these productions couldn't be higher. Much enjoyed. Tom

Thanks, Tom. Appreciate all that... in case you missed it, I did a post about the drum build...

And, just to re-iterate (based on a comment elsewhere) I don't do this for every song. It's the exception - 75% of the songs I do use the RealDrum tracks as they are provided by BIAB (with EQ added - and as LOUD as I can get them)... for the other 25% I may build small parts (like a kick only section) but, generally BIAB WILL give you all you need....