Originally Posted By: receder
Floyd,

You definitely nailed it again!

Like others I can't get over how good the production sounds. The drums and especially that snare sound is to die for. The vocals are perfect too.

I would have loved to hear a lap steel slide solo in there but that's really nitpicking.

Fantastic job once again!

Rec

Thanks, Rec... I've had a lot of practice... As I mentioned in an earlier response, as I put this together, using the structure that I did, adding a lead section did not seem the right thing to do - but, obviously others felt that there should have been one... I'm just not sure where it sit right...

Originally Posted By: FredM
Floyd,
Congratulations with your new song. Again you deliver a classic.
The song: catches from the guitar intro, the drums are so clear, they carry the song all the way. The bridge wich brings us to the final chorus is short, but summarizes the despare of the singer, moving up a tone and on to the final. And then the final chord... I think I didnt hear a chord fading out so long since "a day in the life".

Floyd, I love your music, professional with a message all the way. But even more I Listen to your production, and I read every word about "the making of"... Thank you for sharing your experience and know how!

Hopefully you'll notice some of your tips finding their way to my music.
Listen to the final chord in my next smile

Greetings,

Fred

LOL - Fred... I'll definitely be looking for that last chord as you post more... thanks for the kind words...