You're welcome Floyd... and I appreciate the warm welcome!

As to your question about posting some material in the showcase and to be honest, the short answer is probably so, but I don't know when that will happen yet. I bought BiaB initially to assist with recreating some sequenced tracks I created for an extended family member before he passed last year. I had recorded him singing six tracks into a VS-2000 that I arranged and produced sequences for in Fruity Loops some time ago.

Unfortunately, I lost the MIDI files created from Fruity and all that work was down the tubes. But at least I had his vocals backed up to a disc. I was going to re-record everything and re-mix it because I had mixed the kick drum heavy on purpose for recording him. But when I was going to revisit the work, I couldn't find the original Fruity or MIDI files anywhere. From that point, I planned just to build some drum tracks from EZ Drummer and a simple key track from EZ Keys (both of which I own), and play all the guitar and bass parts and have some fellow musician friends add some piano, pedal steel, fiddle and harmonica. But when I looked at BiaB's new videos, I was really impressed with the increase in quality of sound the software was generating and thought it would be a better use of funds to buy BiaB for that project then have it for songwriting and such later.

There's a lot going on in my life at the moment and I don't have as much spare time as I'd like to develop my musical and songwriting ideas. But I do plan to do something, if it's nothing more than creating some instrumentals to jam over and post.

David