Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Stunningly beautiful -- and I don't use those words lightly. So often songs with beautiful lyrics like these are sung solely in a "pretty" manner. But your voice has exactly the right balance of grit and emotion to take it to another place...a good place. Heck, I guess I've just tried to define soul. Wonderful package -- all the components work so well.

Lawrence, I missed this song when you originally posted it, but I recently heard it in the queue on SoundCloud after somebody else's song, and I was just dumbfounded by it! I had to search for it in order to post a comment. What Bud and Janice said above is right on.. STUNNINGLY beautiful, and yet gritty, kicked in the @$$ by life REAL.

Not very many people could pull this off. There are probably at least 150 ways to screw this song up... but you not only made it work, this is the song writing equivalent of a major league home run!

Every song writer wants to believe they're writing songs that speak to people... well, Lawrence... you ARE! Your songs are consistently well-written, impactful, highly marketable, unique, well sung, memorable and awesome. There are some excellent song writers on this forum, and you are right there among the best.

Keep 'em coming, my friend!