Thanks for the explanation.... 12 solo RT's...wow.... I bet you were like that one armed wallpaper hanger .....

The result of your hard work was worth it.

Yup... I often find that sometimes only one RT render does a particular thing in the music....and trying to get it to duplicate it again is impossible. That's what's so cool about RB.

Most of the good DAW's allow you to edit and copy, paste and nudge the clips. I've found that one isn't necessarily better than another. They will all get the job done, it's just that some do it in different ways.
Quote:

The only thing I'm really disappointed in is the fact that the metal soloist tracks lack any really good endings. I spent hours working to get an acceptable ending and I couldn't which Is why their is a fade out at the end.

And there's a good reason for that.... metal guitarists don't know how to stop shredding.....

That is one of the real challenges sometimes... and that is to end the song properly and in a believable manner. I don't like to fade the endings. I always try to find a way to end the song in some sort of button ending. I will sometimes hear something back in the song that works well and do a copy/paste into the end. I have also used VSTi instruments to create a note or two in the endings of songs. If that's done right, no one is the wiser.

However, for the most part, BB, as you are creating the song will let you either choose the default ending for that style or you can draw in your own ending. Almost 100% of those.....especially the custom endings work out perfectly.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.