What an eye opener this thread is. It made me realize I have NO life at all. I am not even all that active in music at the moment as I finish up this CD and am focusing only on that rather than new writing. I have recently become half of a couple (not married or anything, but "deep dating") and that takes a good amount of my time helping her with some medical issues and such. I have recently returned to church and that takes part of 2 days a week, and more than a general church goer because I am running sound for the church praise team (my girlfriend is the pianist and lead vocalist). I am in the midst of having a lot of medical procedures done, and will now have to add dealing with my dog having cataracts (phone call right after this post). Also dealing with winter snow removal, general house stuff always has to be done.

But hobbies? Not really. I am still in "I am retired" mode and love just relaxing when I feel like. I do dedicate that hour per day to exercise, but while it's stupid cold outside I just work out at home and don't go to the gym where I would be leaving with wet hair and walking out into single digit temps.

Remember too, a lot of us have a great amount of wear on our tread, so we don't have the energy to do as much as someone 30 years younger.

GREAT thread!

Last edited by eddie1261; 03/02/15 06:11 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.