My wife and I love to take long walks, especially walking along the beach. At about a 20 minute drive from our house (and several to choose from), it's great to go see the Gulf Coast, winter or summer. Of course, in the summer, we'll go spend hours at the beach, both swimming and strolling. But we also like to find interesting walking trails through nature when we can.

I also like to get on my bike and ride the neighborhoods. In fact, when my car was in the shop recently, I biked to work (it's not that far and since it was mild weather at the time, the sweat factor was not a problem).

Even though I am now working (again), having come from the hustle and bustle of Northern Virginia to a much slower pace of life along the Gulf Coast of Northwest Florida, it kind of feels like I'm retired, even though I'm not.

We also love binge watching shows on Netflix, as well as enjoying wonderful home cooked food (especially seafood) with a glass or two of wine.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com