I'll add another WOW to the reviews, Alyn!

This is my new favourite song of yours! Man, you Brits really know how to make music!

When the song started, I had to look real close to make sure it wasn't Mick and the stones.. and later when the support instruments kicked in, it reminded me of some of Rod Stewart's stuff.

I'm going to weigh in favourably on the horns and strings... partly because they draw the song away from the stereotype that might otherwise suggest a different approach... nut mostly because what you did with them was so innovative. A lot of decorations like that end up being very obvious notes that follow the chords, but your accents were completely unique unto themselves, and that does a lot to add zest and energy to a song. And ENERGY! WOW.. This song has energy in spades!

One of the most entertaining numbers I've heard here recently.. it would be a great tune to hear live!

I'm impressed! Keep 'em coming! (I can see this one showing up on PGMusic's Facebook page, as its very captivating and hearing it makes you want to BUY BIAB immediately so you can make a song that cool!)