Originally Posted By: gibson
Fred,

Fred, what can I say? I certainly see a Beatle influence BUT and a big BUT you sound as good as, if not better than, The Rutles

I really, really enjoyed the listen

I liked the homo sapiens picture grin We had an initial drawing, but never used, for my old band CONMEN!!! but the other way round laugh
Alyn

Hi Alyn,
The Rutles! I loved their movie. I didn't know they had a fan page though, thanks for the link.
Funny we had the same idea of a band picture all those years ago.
See you!

Originally Posted By: R & AM
Hi Fred,

A really nice rock song that made us get into the groove almost immediately!
The song sounds solid in every way. We especially like the backing vocals! Really features that 60's/70's sound.
Funny to see your song's specifics in Dutch!

Rob and Anne-Marie

Rob and Anne-Marie
Thank you both for your kind comments. You are such great backing and lead vocalists, that this compliment to me is HUGE smile
The dutch specifics add something exotic to our BIAB entries, don't they?

F

Originally Posted By: gruverider
Great playful lyrics! Great sound!!

much enjoyed!

Lawrence,

thanks for passing by and commenting, had a great time assembling it myself smile

Originally Posted By: Will Rockwell
I really envy people who can carry a tune, where's the app for that? Great harmonies, well written and performed. Catchy song.

Will,
You can carry a tune, you can enhance your confidence with some auto tune software, and then... just do it! You have got the skills!

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hey Fred.

That is a SUPERB track. Loved every minute of it.

The vocals are just perfect and you've got a great balance between the lead vox and the harmonies.

Everything hangs together in the mix and the track plays really LOUD without sounding over-compressed which is the sign of good engineering.

Wonderful song!

ROG.

Rog,
thanks four your comments, especially on the engineering part. You are a master in production, so I value this greatly. On my last one, Heaven and Hell, I over-compressed the piano. There is much to learn, and I'm learning with every song, thanks to your, and our fellows contributions