Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Fred,

This is spectacular. Your production is stellar. You are quickly rising to the top... This is so nicely laid out... like a Nick Lowe production... it reminded me of The Knack. Or Badfinger... Super. Your "sense of Pop" is brilliant.

Stellar vocals. Nice, simple guitar solo that fits the song perfectly.

Several listens. It deserves that.

T O P.... N O T C H

(Great mix, too!)

Stellar!

floyd

floyd jane...
I'm really, really humbled reading these comments...
I bought BIAB in december, just to revive some old songs. However, this is becoming much larger than just a hobby. For the moment I still use older songs, or idea's to practice with BIAB. But new material will be arriving next year or so. For the moment there still is so much to learn and I certainly don't feel like I'm up there... yet smile
So please, keep the songs and the comments coming, I'm learning with each of everyone's contributions.
Thanks for investing your time!

Fred

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Fred, Absolutely fantastic. Very Beatlesque. Love the vocals. The overall production is outstanding. The perfect guitar solo. Your best post to date. Very Strong! Tom

Tom,
thank you for listening and commenting. Your comment on the guitar solo is flattering, I'm glad with it. On my solo's, I'm just trying to stay within my limits smile
See you around

Fred