Lawrence,

I'm late to the show... but I like it quite a bit. As I've said more than once, you write music that I would pay money for!

I was captured right away by the swirled panning of the synth and by the very unique drum patterns. Regarding the snare roll, there isn't enough velocity difference to keep it from sounding like a machine gun in a few cases... several were totally believable. In my experience, to make a believable snare roll the velocity has to vary a LOT.. from barely audible to 127... but in the context of this impressive project, that is small potatoes!

Your vocals! Wow! I like the layered sound, the way they fade in, and the drone effect you get with your vocals, which complements the sustained synth barrage

The metaphor of stones skipping across a lake (of time) is visually evocative and also an interesting premise

When you sing "you take yours, I'll take mine" I like the way the drums accent the syllables.

You ask what influence we hear: this reminded me quite a bit of those ANIMUSIC videos. (I'm fascinated by them!)

Very ambitious project, and you totally pulled it off! Just ear candy from start to finish.. Whereas a lot songs are hard to listen to all the way through, I don't think I could have pulled myself away from this one for any reason short of a house fire!

You da GruveRider!