Charlie
Quote:
That was the image in my head as I listened. Great write and performance.

That poet fella Shelley had it right. (as in my thanks to Fred)I have to thank Mr Google for that quote as well. grin
Thank you for the
Quote:
Great write and performance.

Pat
Quote:
You got my curiosity aroused now, Alyn... there's so much good stuff happening in your life now......
did you strike a deal with the devil or something? Your soul in exchange for a long string of things going well??
1st: I will adjust the last 2 sentences for use in real life if you don't mind. 2nd: A Devil took my soul to feather his nest in 1998 and I am now a Whistleblower but he gave me nothing in return and to continue the analogy payment is well overdue!
An amazing coincidence: You live in Winston-Salem and I have a print of SALEM above the stairs, and so see it every day. In it some people say they see the face of the devil and so many interpretations of the painting exist.My father, a lay welsh speaking preacher, said it depicted the hidden devil in some Welshmen. a pious front, but underneath..... I could never see the face as a kid but many years ago it almost jumped out of the painting. Am I perceiving something random as significant?
Come to think of it I got my first copy of BIAB at around that time, I think, so maybe that was the payment laugh grin

thanks for those thoughts

Guenter

Quote:
a very romantic song. That piano is the right fit.
I like the melody part very much.
Thanks for the background story.

Thank you for the praise

Alyn