Again I apologize for not being able to listen to the posted songs. Things were really tough here for a while. Monday was my brother-in-law's wake, Tuesday the funeral then Wednesday my wife had her second breast cancer surgery. Friday it was a meeting with the radiation doctor. Monday it's the chemo doc to determine if she will need chemo then Tuesday it is a meeting with the surgeon. Wednesday we head for Florida for some R&R, then it's back home for radiation and possibly chemo. Life sometimes gets in the way of making music! But during the down times I worked on this song.

The BiaB style is Phil_col style. I deleted the bass and the strings. I modified the piano track and changed it to a music box.

I am playing the acoustic guitar, the fretless bass as well as the pan flute via my wind controller. I am also playing via my keyboard controller the vocals/chorus and cymbals.

I hope you enjoy it.

Photogenic Images

Last edited by MarioD; 03/22/15 12:32 PM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware