Originally Posted By: FredM
FJ (Floyd & Janice)

There's nothing to add...
I liked reading your comment on crafted songwriting and I couldn't agree more.

Making a song sound great on headphones, and on speakers, and on tablet, and on smartphone... That's well crafted to ☺

Enjoyed a lot

Fred

Originally Posted By: JosieC
Excellent, excellent, excellent. I love duets and would love to try writing one sometime. I guess I need some more school fees before I can even attempt to match something like this.
Originally Posted By: gruverider
I'm of the "I love this song" persuasion!

You guitar selections are always inspired.

Hats off to the two of you!
Originally Posted By: cubanpete
Hi Floyd/Jane; great song, Nothing but quality is obtain when two great voices joint together. Very good mix too.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike B.

Originally Posted By: dcuny
If I wanted an example of how to write a theme for a television show, it's all right here. Tight writing to quickly lay out the scenario, and then hammer in the hook.

Gerald McRaney as Floyd, and Loni Anderson as Janice. Friday nights at 7:00... I'll be watching!

Great stuff! laugh

Originally Posted By: big741
Awesome song, you two.

Bravo!

Thanks for the music,
Dan

Originally Posted By: musiclover
Great stuff Floyd and Janice I really enjoyed listening to that. Keep them coming, Excellent vocals and arrangement throughout.

Musiclover

Hey Y'all. I apologize for being late in responding. I appreciate each one of you and thank you so much for your kind comments. This was a fun song but when I hear from Mr jane I know it will be fun even before I even listen to it or read the words!

Janice