Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Lawrence,

This is a truly incredible listen and is inspired songwriting at its very best.

Words that popped into my mind as I sat here with your music playing were: desolation, isolation, abandoned, lonely, depressed, vacant, lost.

It is outstanding how your lyrics, your music and your performance work together to paint an incredibly vivid portrait of a weary soul who is struggling with bleakness of spirit. You manage to resonate with the human psyche through the skilful use of musical prosody at its ultimate.

I honestly don't think there would be a person on earth who could not identify with this song on some level. Such a powerful listen.

Regards,
Noel

P.S. I thought Harlequin the crow was a terrific character to incorporate. From literature and folk lore, the crow has many connotations associated with it and its colour. Also, by identifying it with Harlequin, the image metaphor takes a whole new twist.
Noel, thank you for your kind comments. It's good to hear that the song resonates on the level I was aiming for.

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Lawrence

a great song, but most importantly, sensational lyrics.

I really liked the build - very slow and gradual.

It's not hard to imagine the situation, the sad but believable tale of how the song is portrayed

Really great write. You'd be pretty pleased with the outcome I guess.

Thanks again
Trevor
Trevor, thank you for listening and for taking time to let me know how the song struck you. I glad that you liked it.

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
I like this.
Herb, thank you.