Originally Posted By: tommyad
[quote=Noel96]Hi Janice and Tom.

Gosh! I've managed to get in first. That's a rare event. It could be a sign. I might buy a Tattslotto ticket tomorrow smile

This is fantastic (as your co-writes always seem to be). So many great and unusual rhymes! The two of you are a writing and performing powerhouse! I love the inventive hook and how you've supported it with such strong lyrics - excellent, excellent, excellent.

Janice, your singing is spectacular. Your performance really breathes life into these lyrics and transforms them into vivid 3-D images. I just sat here and let the movie unroll in my head.

Tom, your guitar work is always top notch and a pleasure to listen to. The piano break took me by surprise because I was anticipating a guitar solo... then came the violin (and I started thinking that there'd be no guitar this time around)... then you surprised me with your steel guitar. Seems like I was lulled into a false sense of expectation! That made me smile.

It sounds like you both had a huge amount of fun putting this one together!

All the best,
Noel

Noel, Thanks for your wonderful review. We always look forward to what you have to say. And yes this was a lot of fun. Tom
Originally Posted By: RichMac
Very nice. Sounds like archetipal western swing with a lot of blues in Janice's excellent vocal.
Marvelous title!
Excellent all round. Cheers.
Richard, You are right. Janice can definitely slide around a note with the best of them. Glad you liked the title. Tom