Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Excellent video and excellent music = A 'reunion' video.
That was surely a lot of fun for all involved. It was fun to see and hear for us viewers. Good job.

I've heard you mention before you've had years of experience with Power Tracks and notice you still use PT for some elements of your recording process. What do you prefer PT over RB to do and does PT still have capabilities that RB can't do? Just curious. I'm using RB much more recently than I have in the past and like it as a DAW.

Charlie

Hi Charlie.

Yes, we certainly enjoyed our day "on location".

What do I prefer about PT over RB? It boots faster! It may seem like a small thing, but in the course of a working day I might boot the program ten times. PT will boot in about 5 seconds, whilst RB takes much longer to load the extra features. With the PT upgrade being so inexpensive, it's worth having both. I even still have a copy of PT2013 running as well, for when the track count gets high - there's more screen space on the old version and even with my 47" monitor you can never have too much space!

Apart from that, there's absolutely no advantage in PT over RB. I always start in PT but switch to RB to add any RTs. If I could only have one, it would have to be RB. Hope that helps.

Regards, ROG