Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
A big plus one for all the accolades that have been laid down regarding the song. We think it's one of your strongest productions out of many great ones and that your vocal simply rocks.

Regarding the arrangement...I think, and I've said it here recently, that arrangements, writes, mixes, and vocal/instrumental tracks are never really finished...they just have to be abandoned at some point.

Where that happens is based on a zillion factors including "ready to move on," "had enough" and perhaps just reaching a point of diminishing returns compared to the effort being expended. Heck even if one thinks they've nailed perfection six months later it get's easy to question things. Heck you could stop tweaking anywhere along the line and some folks might like it better there than where you ultimately take it.

It amazes me how so many of us have the same tools in our arsenal yet only a very few get this quality of sound. Every instruments sits perfectly In the mix. Nothing gets stepped on. There is no mid range mud. The soundstage is amazing. Yeah I've got Ozone and other tools but can I do this?
Heck no. Do I try? Heck yeah. Will I get there? Hmmm. I've mentioned it but your voice seems to take a quantum leap with each production. OK, I'm rambling but there is so much to like about this.

J&B
B&J, Thanks for the nice comments about the vocal and the mix. I agree completely with your thoughts about moving on. There are a zillion factors involved in that decision. Thanks for your thoughts. Tom