Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Janice and Bud,

I've been lurking in the background and popping in periodically to listen. Hope you don't mind smile Mostly, I've watched the Youtube clip. The one time that I listened to the song on Soundcloud, I came away thinking that the audio sounded slightly higher fidelity. Maybe that's just my ears and how they focused more when the visual was taken out of the equation!

I really like this song. It's catchy. Every time I've listened, I've found my feet tapping and my head nodding to and fro.

You two really know how to create the BEST music listening experiences. Then, when you grab hold of floyd's voice for harmony... well.... it doesn't get any better.

Loved it!
Noel

Thanks Noel. Youtube and SC can both vary playback quality based on bandwidth issues but I wonder if the software I used to create the video might have degraded the audio track. I'll check my settings on it. Glad you like the song and, yes, floyd did a fine job on the harmony. We always appreciate you and your insight.

Bud

Originally Posted By: olemon
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
What a great toe-tappin' number

You never fail to disappoint, top job, all around

Trev

Yes indeed.

Floyd's tenor works perfectly on this. Another fine vocal from Janice, and now we know what Bud does because we read it right there in the credits:)

These collaborations are terrific. Y'all are just Pro's and every song you produce is radio ready. Take a bow.

You are too kind. I'm still on a steep part of the learning curve when it comes to mixing and mastering. Every now and then I'll nail one...but then a blind hog will find an acorn if he roots around long enough!

But when you have Janice and floyd it's hard to go wrong. OK I'm biased!

Bud