Ok, now i got it about the Task Manger... it shows Band-in-a Box Aplication (32 bit), when i got the Background Warning about memory getting low., but when i use the same plugin in my DAW (Cubase 7.5) i do not get the Background Warning about memory getting low.

The jbrige do not show up in the task manager, but i think that i´ts because i use BIAB 2014 for the moment. My 2015 version is on service for the moment. However, the Background Warning about memory getting low, pops up when using BIAB 2015 also.

Do not know much about computers, but for me it seems to be som kind of memory in the program(s) it/them self?, because the plugn(s) work in my Daw, but not in BIAB., such as one program do not have enough memory, but the other program seems to have enough memory., on the same computer. When i use the plugins in BIAB, the program stop working. When i use the the same plugins in my Daw, it works fine. Such as my computer seems to have needed memory to run the plugins., but not BIAB?

Maybe it´s that the memory usage is higher with BIAB + plugin, than with DAW + same plugin., i do not know., have to explore that more, to see if i can figure out more about that.