Dear Forum Friends,
Greetings. I hope everyone is doing well and having fun tonight. Here's my latest song called "Without You I am So Blue".

Song link
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=13155573&q=hi&newref=1

Webpage link
[url=Http://www.soundclick.com/dcspacedog][url=Http://www.soundclick.com/dcspacedog][url=Http://www.soundclick.com/dcspacedog]Http://www.soundclick.com/dcspacedog[/url][/url][/url]

It's actually the third version of one of the first songs I wrote as teenager back into 70s. I was into country music then had hadn't learned to play piano yet. The original versions were written with my old friend Frank (who I wrote about in "Is This What faith Got Me?"
Two other notables about this one: This is this first time I didn't play any of the instruments in this recording and it's the first first I used an audio bus for the 4-track background vocals.
Enjoy!
Here's the BB style and RTs:

Style is _FOLKRKG.STY (Folk-Rock 12Str w/ElGt(100 RS))

RealTracks in style: ~701:Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~896:Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, Rhythm FolkRock Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 798:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SouthernSnappyClean Ev 090 (A:quarters)
RealTracks in song: 2040: Guitar, Resonator, Soloist CountryWorkinRob Ev16 090%%(Bluesy)
RealTracks in song: 365:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking
RealTracks in song: 406:Fiddle, Backgroud,
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride