Originally Posted By: JosieC
The generosity and creativity of people on this forum continues to astound me. Thank you Floyd for rising to the challenge so beautifully and making me think that it would indeed be possible to put together an album of songs about the plight of the rhino. Every song is unique and adds to the entire collection.

I am busy working with the foundation to try and find a sponsor to cover the not inconsiderable cost of manufacturing 5000 memory sticks which will be disturbed via a large local stationary store (with the music preloaded). The memory sticks will be in the shape of a rhino and will have the logos of the foundation as well as the sponsor printed on it.

We have also managed to get some very well known South Africa artists to commit to doing a song for the album. Some of these artists don't have the time to write a song so will be willing to consider a song from another songwriter.

If anybody would like to write a song either for inclusion on the album or for consideration by one of these artist, there is still time while we search for a sponsor. Please don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Joanne - this is an amazing thing that you have done. Thanks for asking...