Originally Posted By: Sundance
Very good song and one of your best collabs. Janice's vocal is a given. Especially liked the chorus and the harmony. Loved that steel - I'd like a user track of that style picking Tommy.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with Tom on this.

Janice

Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Good song, great production and performance. One of the best from you guys. enjoyed this one a lot.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. Tom really did wonderful arrangement and production. Bud is still pointing out sublties in the mix that sound so good.

Janice

Originally Posted By: Planobilly
I enjoyed this a lot. Thought it was a really good tune. I like Honky Tonk and Appalachian, so this is a good blend to my ears. I'll let the experts comment on mixing and such.

My buddy Lewis and I create what we call Nuclear Appalachian....lol...a mix of Appalachian and Jazz with whole tone scales and the like used. Strange stuff for sure...lol

When I listen to this it felt like I was listing to the radio station, which is to say, it is as good as most and is better than many songs I hear on the radio.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Billy

Thanks Billy. I really do appreciate the kind comments. Bud and I laughed out loud at "Nuclear Appalachian!" That is a strange brew smile