"SO, it is going to be a bit tougher to "get that groove". But the tracks are there that will give it to you.
You just need to learn to listen like a producer - and then poke around RTs until you find something that will give you what you need."

I agree with you. My mindset is that what we have with RealTracks, and the ability to regenerate them to some degree, is not very discernible from what we would receive if we had the opportunity to record in one of the big studio's and the RealTrack artists of BIAB were the session musicians for our demo. We would receive a generic, superbly played instrumental with small changes to correct an error or create a livelier part if needed.

So, depending on our individual level of talent, experience and technological ability, how we compare to one of these top level musician demo sessions productions using BIAB comes down to lacking the producer and engineer, disregarding the quantity and quality of the equipment and studio of course. But these studios are also now working daily with tracks recorded in environments and with equipment that is the same as what we have.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.