Originally Posted By: Kajun Jeaux
Recently, one of my very good musician friends (singer) suffered throat cancer. As a result, his vocal box had to be removed, leaving him completely mute. I couldn't help but notice that your comment seems to be using some sort of artificial vocal machine of some sort. Would it be terribly forward of me to ask how you created the vocals? Thanks in advance.

Kajun Jeaux

Yes, my picture in my wheelchair shows my Dynavox Maestro(R) Speech Synthesis Device (SSD) mounted in front of me. It's a full-blown Windows 7/32 computer with WIFI internet, telephone, and built-in webcam.

It's actually my third update. I also have the V-Max Model and another Maestro that I damaged in a wheelchair race with an octogenarian chick. I damaged the USB Port, otherwise, it's in excellent working order.

PM me to discuss having it for your friend. No charge but you pay S&H from Oklahoma (About $45 insured).

It provides 9.5 hours on a full charge and includes the charger/adapter. The 1600 page Owners' Manual is preloaded on the Maestro.

(Love is a verb).