I originally posted about the problem I was having here in this forum--presumably the right one as the phone/iPad app is technically an "other" program. I got 60+ views but not a single response. So in desperation I posted in the BIAB for Mac forum--thinking, well it is meant to run with the desktop program-- and got, I think one response, which was nothing more than a question for more detail. I provided the details, but got no further response. At the same time I had emailed support with a detailed explanation of the problems I was having and got an email response that the senior tech who would need to deal with this was on vacation. So I waited an extra week, then called support as I still hadn't received an email solution (or response other than the "he's on vacation one) to my original email. The tech who answered my phone call--and oh how I wish I'd written down his name--gave me the one suggestion that I erase the "Rendered" in the extension of the m4a file. I tried that, and when it failed, explained once more how the app was crashing after which he gave me the spiel about the app being developed by a 3rd party team with which the in house support has no communication. It was after that that I posted the above chest beating comments. Here, again all I got was a request for more details after which, nothing. In the BIAB for Mac forum I finally got someone's attention.

So perhaps I did do myself a favor. I'm grateful Peter is looking in to this--I'd say it's an issue that deserves his attention, not just the app problem but more specifically the support issue. It was shocking to hear from him that the app was developed in house and his comment, "I don't know who you were talking to..." Well, I was talking to one of his support team. As for the app itself, if you go to the iTunes store and look at the reviews it's not a pretty picture. As far as BIAB itself I have nothing but good things to say (other than how the Mac version is always without some very useful and important features of the Windows version such as printing additional verses in fake book lead sheets). I've been using it for many years, and now with the real tracks, which just took it to a completely different level, I want to use it on solo gigs. I suppose it's because I've been so happy with and consider BIAB such an excellent software that this experience has been so frustrating.
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Hi DKM

You're probably only creating confusion and not doing yourself any favors to post this same item multiple times in different forums.

Peter Gannon is personally investigating. That's pretty good service IMO

See your other threads here

Trevor