Scott (olemon)Thanks for the best wishes, Bob (90db) nice to know I've been missed, Al-David Wow my problems are less than yours were, hope you and Di are now recovering. gruverider thank you, MarioD I do hope your wife is recovering from her ordeal. floyd thanks, that would do me good, coffee black and strong, please! Richmac cheers mate, boehm no internet eh?, how did we manage before it all.Janice and Bud I now wake up every morning bright and breezy and looking forward to the day ahead. Which has kinda messed up my ambition to be a Blues Singer. tommyad Thanks, now to see if my guitar has missed me!

My blood pressure has dropped from 200/110 (the max) but I rattle from all the medication! No real circulatory cause was found, thankfully, seems severe long term stress was the cause and an investigation into this has started, which in itself will cause more stress mad but at least I may get answers to a massive medical misdiagnosis years ago. I still have no recordable blood pressure or pulse in my left arm from 8 years ago but a glimmer is there now!! so a mini improvement

Thanks to all
back to music YAY

Alyn