MWG - Glad you stopped by. Chris Isaac is a personal favorite, as is "Wicked Games". I always enjoyed his program on Showtime.

Bob (90DB) Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for commenting.

Billy - it's humbling when performing artists such as you and 90DB take time to listen and comment here and on Soundcloud. Your opinions carry a lot of weight with me. I have a lot of influences on my vocal inflections and none of them are good for singing. Geechee (Charleson Gullah), redneck, country, and southern to name a few.

Jim - Thanks for listening. I didn't catch the initial vocal being low last night. I had the vocal all the way down at the beginning because I recorded multiple vocals and spoke each track name during the piano solo. Was a little slow bringing up the fader. The fade out is because the drums and lead guitar weren't generating really good riffs and beats any longer as well as the overall length of the song made it worthwhile to cut it short. Maybe I should have shortened the intro to make room for a longer outro.

Last edited by c_fogle; 09/03/15 04:48 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.