I could go on and on.. as I look through the names in the forum, I can easily recall ways in which all of us are using PGMusic products in our own interesting ways.

Any of us could make a user testimonial video that would portray a use for the product that is unlike the way everybody else uses it.

But I think there is a better reason to make a video than all the reasons why we COULD. Here's why I think we SHOULD make a video...

I think its worth noting that PGMusic has added value to our lives. We have a product we love, and a forum we use regularly, all because of Peter Gannon.

User testimonial videos are one small way for us to tell the world how much fun it is to use the product that Dr. Gannon has created. Kind of like sending a big ol' "THANK YOU" card to everybody at PGMusic

As I re-read what I've written, I have to admit it sounds a bit sappy... but I ain't backing down from any of the statements. Ultimately, it's each person's call whether or not to create a user testimonial. But DANG, I would love to see more of them!