Ok, I am not looking to sign with them, but I had just watched a John Berhaney video last night, and I wanted to see what people thought about some of the statements that they make on that video. His main thing that he is trying to get across, is write, and keep on rewriting the song until it is at it's best. From the little time that I have been writing my own songs I have learned that people hate re-writing their songs, and they think that the other person that suggest it is crazy.

Then, I also have a friend that says that if it's not good enough for them, then the He double toothpick with them. He don't think that you should have to re-write the song when you have already have given it your best, and I think that sometimes your best is not good enough, even if you think that the song can't be re-written you can always pull something new out of the hat. I am not an expert and do not claim to be, but when you get people that are telling you these things to do and you don't want to listen to them, then you are probably not going to get a cut ever.

The other thing that I wanted to point out was that they said that people will write songs that have maybe 3 to 4 chord changes and sounds all the same is what people are not looking for, they suggest for you to have your verses sound the same, and maybe a little change here and there, to make things interesting, but in the chorus make it go somewhere else, in this piece maybe change the music and the tune for the chorus, in other words provide a very good sounding hook, so that your chorus does not sound anything like the verses.

This is the thing that all other bands are doing that are on top. The are making the chorus sound entirely different than the verses. I think that this is why BIAB is a very good tool, because you don't have to have the versus sound exactly the same as the chorus.

You can change BIAB to have it go through the choruses and the versus only one time. Some of the videos that I have watched suggest that you repeat the chord progression 3 times, but that makes your song sound all the same through the choruses and the versus.

You got to change the chorus and the verse up, and make something sound different, that is what the people that make hits do. So, as far as signing up for taxi, no, not for me, but some of the information that they can give is very valuable.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.