Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Charlie,

Nice one! It sounds like you've put a great deal of effort into getting this ready for posting. I enjoyed it all.

All the best,
Noel

Hi Noel, thanks for stopping by and bumping this one back up. I thought I'd put a lot of effort in too but after taking some of the recommendations from some of the previous posts, I did a re-mix on eq'ing and volume leveling and made a great improvement to the version posted here. I also had recorded 4 vocal tracks and had chosen the third take as the best. Since posting this, I went back and replaced some of the poorly spoken words on this version with better spoken words from the other takes. Huge improvement. An example occurs at the 1:20 mark where I've replaced the word "different".

I've re-posted songs in the past where I've made major changes to a song such as adding or removing verses, changing the style or recording to replace the vocalist. Since this was simply tweaks, I don't think it warrants a re-post but will tell you I'm much more satisfied with the re-mixed version.

I'm also impressed and enjoying "Road with new horizons". Good job.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.