Originally Posted By: Noel96
Lawrence,

This is fantastic. Floyd mentioned that it sounded like band that had been playing together for years. It's so true. What I heard was not BIAB at all. To me, the audio journey was a group of elite musicians making sophisticated music: jazz meets blues meets rock meets funk. The arrangement, the musical interplay, the song and your singing were all bursting with confidence and competence.

Totally enjoyed it.

All the best,
Noel
Noel, how much fun we are having with BIAB? What a privilege it is to be able to arrange a song so easily and have it sound so professional and be able to share it with other people. Just a joy all around! And thank you for the kind words.

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Lawrence, I love the opening. Great vocal as usual. I might have put a little reverb or delay on the sax but other than that the mix sounds super. Fantastic chord progression and arrangement. Really cool and a great listen. Tom
Thank you Tom. The intro was fun to write. And I am constantly remixing (thanks to soundcloud allowing "replace file") so I will play around with the Fx on the sax.