Kevin,

I've been following your other thread in "Recording, mixing, etc." with interest. There are some good ideas that have come out during the course of the comments. Just a moment ago, I mentioned Ozone by iZotope. Guitarhacker is right when he says it would be worth trying. It really is good at adding polish to the final product and it does it with ease. I wouldn't be without it. The $200 version is the one I have. (floyd, rharv, J&B, Guitarhacker, JosieC, Sundance (inasmuch as I recall, at least), Matt Finley are some of the people on the PG Music forums who use Ozone.)

"This Is Her Weekend" sounds excellent. From your comment on Soundcloud, I take it that you have taken floyd's advice and have adjusted the piano. It sounded fine to me in what I just heard. The mix is great and the imagery in the lyrics is excellent.

When "This Is Her Weekend" finished, Soundcloud took me to the "Bup Bup Song". That is such a cool sound. To my ears, there's a Paul-Simon-like folk sound in your writing and presentation of this one. Now "Little Bit Of Lovin'" is playing... this is also great!

All the best with your album.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024