I am back on the road to recovering after six and a half months, if you don't already know I was in a hospital for a Carotid Endarterectomy!
Unfortunately I had a Stroke! When I first come out the hospital I could not talk or write, it's taken me a while to figure out writing this and I had to learn to type, it's all my words and sentences, hopefully it makes sense.

I do not think that I be able to recover all the way but I am getting there somehow, my muscle are improving and that really is going okay, the tongue muscles are a different storey.

My speech is it getting better, but like learning everything it takes time, will I ever talk like I did before! Probably not but will have a go at it, I will have to learn to adapt, it is like learning a foreign language, sometimes, you can't figure it out and then something comes back to you and you can feel the words. But, when you speak in a foreign language you usually do so in an accent, probably your not always right, so when I'm speaking it sounds like someone else is doing it, it's between an accent and a little boy voice.

Medically I have a problem with Apraxia, if you know that some how you can figure out how to fix it, your memory comes and go, you attention goes, problem solving things and your cognition and planning go out the window, if you say it like that it will be really easy!

Or in other words, just writing this taxes my brain in various ways, can I figure out what I'm saying! Does it make sense to you reading it or maybe it is giggly [*****]! The spelling, well we all have problem with that! Somehow I have to make It grammatically making sense.

Despite of all of this I have played with my guitar again, I figured the chords out and some how I can read the words from my old song book, so by playing on the computer I can plan it, now I think I have figure it out.

In time the singing will still need more volume and with a little help I have figured out the melody, the pitch is not bad but I'm still creaking a lot on my voice, anyway after enough runs through I think it's all right.

I don't know anyone who would release a song only six months after they had a Stroke but it will on iTunes shortly and you can order it of my web site http://www.waynepaulo.com/HearTheWindBlow.html @ www.waynepaulo.com

So, can I still do a song, can I still sing, Check Wayne Paulo @ Storm Music. You can make up your own mind!

Until I can work out the words with "complex sound structures" Dawn, Naomi and Julia at the Speech Therapist clinic told me to practise on, you have settled for my typing and how I speak to you now, enjoy the song.