Originally Posted By: SRP
[quote=c_fogle]Thanks Charlie! I will let Daniel know what you said about him. I know I am bias but to me he is a very talented man with so much to offer and I would like to see him go way beyond what he does for me. He is a country song writer and has written several songs but trying to break into the commercial field is so political and extremely hard to get anywhere even if you are super talented.
Sonny

I think you are being more astute than biased regarding Daniel's vocals. He can fit into more genres than just country and you guys shouldn't be shy about experimenting in some other genres.

Also, as you listen to other User Showcase submissions, keep your ear peeled for songs that may resonate with you as a song that you think would be a good fit and you guys offer to collaborate to do the vocals. Feel free to do this with any of my future or past posts ;=)

There are others here who likely would not mind Daniel taking a shot at one of their songs as well.

There are quite a few great collaborations going on here on the forum. Currently, Bud, Janice, Floyd and Tom are topping the charts with "Mystic Chords" and Sundance and Dean have "Walk on By".

Last edited by c_fogle; 10/14/15 02:40 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.