Wow Noel, a really great song. This one flows very naturally.
Thanks for the nod to me about the video, and it is exactly what I surmised, expanding the song to 'see' what we 'hear' and gain a teachable moment.

I think the video allows the BIAB user to get a meaningful and technical insight into the song. For the non-BIAB user, they can follow along with the chord progression and also hopefully to get motivated to purchase their own copy of BIAB because if nothing else, the video accentuates the PGMusic marketing piece and makes it appear you simply enter your chord progression, choose a style and sing-a-long with your song. LOL, those little red squares and red chord/dots swiftly pass by un-noticed.

It's good to see that others have commented favorably about including the Biab video feature.

As usual, top shelf lyric and story, excellent mix and great vocals. I enjoyed the backing vocals and think they sit perfectly in the mix.

Enjoyed this from start to finish.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.