Icelander, please.

How should I or anybody say this without pissing you off, eh?

I guess you never bothered to read the forum FAQs? You really think the moderators and in this case, Peter himself, put those FAQ's up there just because they look good but he doesn't expect anybody to read it?

From Peters last paragraph in his FAQ:

Please note: Posts that are not tips-and-tricks (for example posts with questions on using the program) should be posted in the general forum for Band-in-a-Box or RealBand, and will be moved there if posted here.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

The correct response from you should have been oh, I didn't realize that. I guess I should have read the FAQ. That's it, everything's fine, no problem. But what did you do? Jump all over me. Why? All I did was point out the obvious. Not cool man.

We all try to be understanding about things like this which is why I haven't said anything about questions in the Tips and Tricks forum for probably a year. You won the lotto I guess.

Finally, yes this is a perfectly legitimate discussion, good info here too. It's just in the wrong forum.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.