Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Sonny,

I think this is my favorite of yours so far.

The production is very nice - and the mix is excellent. The guitars sound great. The strings/pads are a good compliment.

Might be Daniel's best vocal so far, too - and the harmonies are sweet. And well recorded...

Well done!

floyd
+1, Sonny and Daniel, What a great song and sound. Absolutely beautiful and a terrific mix. Tom

Thanks Tom, I will let Daniel know as well that you think this is probably his best vocal...Daniel brings what I do to life and it is so exciting to me after we finish recording to hear the things that I had envisioned be a reality. Daniel gives it the magic that I just could not do by myself.
Sonny

Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Sonny,

I'm sorry to quote Floyd again. But I couldn't say it better.
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
I think this is my favorite of yours so far.

The production is very nice - and the mix is excellent. The guitars sound great. The strings/pads are a good compliment.

Might be Daniel's best vocal so far, too - and the harmonies are sweet. And well recorded...

Well done!

A very beautiful song. Just going back to listen again.

Guenter

Thanks Guenter, Floyd does have a way with words and that's evident in the songs that he writes. I appreciate your feedback.
Sonny

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Nice work. Full and rich in my cans.
No real nits to pick that matter.
The acoustic solo was tasty. Nice stuff.
Nice engineering.

I am glad that you enjoyed listening Herb. I always look forward to your feedback.
Sonny

Well I have to get dressed for work...I will return later tonight and finish replying to everyone else.
Sonny