I'm not sure from taking your two questions together that you fully understand the difference, so let's try to be very clear, and if I'm mistaken, I apologize in advance.

As I understand it, there are three ways to use Real Tracks:

1) WMA files that are converted on the fly to WAV equivalent. This means the sound of the WAV file generated temporarily is the same as the WMA compressed file. This is the default way that Real Tracks operate.

2) Convert the WMA files in a folder to WAV. Same quality as #1. The benefit is that your Real Tracks will generate a bit faster. The drawback is that the files take up about 10 times as much space.

3) The Audiophile version, WAV files that were never compressed (like the WMA files were), and therefore load fast, sound best, but take up more space like in #2.

So, to your question #1, as far as I know, there is no such thing as audiophile Real Drums, just Real Tracks, and the rest of your question is True.

Your question #2 implies that you can convert non-audiophile to audiophile, and this is False. Perhaps you were just asking how long it takes to uncompress WMA files into the sound-equivalent WAV files? I don't know that answer, because I use the audiophile version and it was a long time ago I did the uncompress operation (before I bought the audiophile version), but I recall it took some serious time to finish.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors