I have the BIAB 2009.5 UltraPAK Plus Audiophile Edition on the 1 TB hard drive. I've been upgrading for a few years, getting a new external hard drive sent for each upgrade.

For future upgrades, it would save us some money if we could send back our current BIAB hard drive, have PG Music load it up with the upgrade version, and send it back. Some thoughts:

* It was $199 to upgrade from version 2009.
* 1 TB hard drives cost between $80 and $100.
* External drive enclosures are $20-$50
* I'd rather pay $80 or $100 for an upgrade than $200.
* I'm not a hard disk collector. And I don't need more external drive enclosures laying around. My computer desk is starting to look like the Natural History of BIAB Hard Drive Museum.

How about it, PG Music? Give us the *option* to ship back our bare BIAB hard drive for upgrades. Until, of course, the size of BIAB files goes over 1 TB, in which case give us the option of sending in a larger hard drive for the upgrade. There is no need to send a hard drive enclosure. Most of us know how to put a drive in a PC or an external case, if needed. For those folks who'd rather not mess with it, they can continue with the upgrade procedure as it stands.

Regards,
Doug

Visit the Elegance Music page on MySpace for samples of my current work.