Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
solidrock, weren't you supposed to be a beta tester this time around? It would be much more helpful if you showed up to find problems while the product was in testing rather than complaining after the fact.

Before the Fact 23/03/15:
Originally Posted By: solidrock
. . .Trying to get the UT Drums working right, . . .though STILL generate in MONO. . . Thanks.

Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
1. . .
3 I will look into the mono/stereo thing. (usertracks)

Originally Posted By: solidrock
Thanks Peter I do appreciate that !

I go on a lot and give you a hard time but it's such a great software that I believe in, hey that's why I made www.realband.org. . . .
If I was a programmer I would fix them for free. If you had someone else that could fix these little problems while Jeff works on the bigger stuff it would give us regular updates n fixes.

Thanks,
SR.

Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
but there are just so many little things that could be fixed easily.

For realband, have you listed these items? Making a single thread in the realband wishlist entititled easy things to add/fix,would be ideal.

ok no problem Pete here:
Easy things to add/fix

Easy things to add/fix 2

Pat Re PM "A Father chastens the Son he Loves" eg: Realband, I also quote Einstein but I'm not a theoretical physicist.
It's just wisdom.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

― Albert Einstein